Thursday, April 28, 2011

This summer will be totally about revamping me.

I'm wondering right now why should our sleep be designated to where the sun is? I mean seriously, I spend no time in natural lighting anyway, my days are based on artificial lighting... I think it would be so much better if I shifted my hours of sleep to begin so I can start my first class after being up for three or four hours. I focus best in the afternoon, not because I know that the sun is past the mid-way mark, but because I have adjusted to being awake and using my brain at that point. And I was sort of thinking about switching to the polyphasic sleep cycle. I feel like once I got used to it, and managed to get my 8 hours in, that it would be way better than trying to sleep 8 hours in one go around.

I need to learn to only use what I need. I need to learn to be clean... put stuff where it belongs... I need to learn to exercise daily... I need to learn to eat better... learn to cook for myself... learn photography... better graphic design... better blogging... writing... you know. Be better.

I really love my history class, and I love how my teacher makes me think... I just didn't like how I couldn't put it into words or I had to read a book longer than I had time for... but now that I won't have a job or anywhere to be, I have no excuses.

I'm tired of being lazy... it's such a waste of time. I used to put off things to just lay around and do nothing. Now I put off things to do stuff. A step in the right direction I suppose.

Baby steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment